THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks fantastic. But why no recipe for the grits? Meat I can do but the grits are what caught my interest. Please post. Thanks,Bob

Looks fantastic. But why no recipe for the grits? Meat I can do but the grits are what caught my interest. Please post. Thanks,Bob

Here ya go Bob. For the grits I just saute'ed a couple of chopped up japs with some garlic then add the water, brought to a boil, then added the grits. Cooked and stirred until done then scooped into a buttered up muffin tin then topped with horseradish. Under the broiler until it started to crust a little ontop. Try it, you'll like it!:biggrin: We did.

We first had these last month at a restaraunt in Traverse City, MI (The Firefly) and loved them so I tried to come up with something that might work and it did. I always find it best to experiment on company. If your ever in TC, I highly reccommend this establishment.

Back