Weber clearance at Target

Demosthenes9

is One Chatty Farker
Started back awhile ago in some areas. YMMV.

here are links to the Brickseek page for some items. Click the item you want to check on, put zip code into the next page and see local inventory/pricing.

Weber® Original Kettle™ 18 inch Charcoal Grill
Weber® Original Kettle™ Premium 22 inch Charcoal Grill- Black
Weber Jumbo Joe® 18 inch Charcoal Grill
Weber Smokey Joe® 14" Portable Grill
Weber® Spirit® 300 Series and 220™ Grill Cover with Storage Bag
Weber® Spirit® 210™ Grill Cover with Storage Bag
Weber® Rapidfire® Chimney Starter
Weber® 18" Hinged Cooking Grate
Weber® Hinged Grate 22.5"
Weber® 21 inch Three-Sided Grill Brush
Weber® BBQ Apron
Weber® Drip Pans- Small
Weber Lighter Cubes
Weber Charcoal
Weber Charcoal Rake

Correct/Current links for: (From Bob BQ over at WKC)
Weber Tank Cover
Weber Spirit 200 and Spirit II 200 Series Grill Cover - Black
Weber Spirit 300 and Spirit II 300 Series Grill Cover - Black

Value covers:
Weber® 22" Value Charcoal Grill Cover
Weber® 18" Value Charcoal Grill Cover

Just a couple of FYIs:

Brickseek shows the pricing that Corporate has sent down. For some strange reason, employees in the store have to go through and manually process the price drops for them to take effect at the register. They have a secret schedule that might vary from store to store, or region, area, district, etc. Say for example, items in " Kitchen" might be on Monday, "Electronics" are done on Tuesday, "Toys" on Wednesday, "Seasonal / Outdoor" on Thursday, or something like that. It's very possible and even likely that on Tuesday, BS might show a lower price for the JJ but the price won't actually drop in the store until Thursday. IF BS shows a lower price on any given day, within the next week, if the item is still in the store, the price will be lowered at some point. Bad thing is that you have to decide if it's worth the risk to wait. I got a notification on a Tues that the price of the JJ dropped to $17.98 at one of my local stores. I went in that night and it still scanned at $30. Went back on Wednesday and it still scanned at $30 again. I then went back on Thursday and the JJ was $17.98 so I bought the two they had in stock. Same thing happened with the 21inch grill brush and the propane tank covers.

and

clearance pricing in each store is independent. It's possible that all or some number might drop at the same time, but it's also possible that the price drops will be staggered. Gets really stupid when one store drops item X but not Y while another store drops Y but not X. And yet another store drops both X and Y but at different prices and times than the first two stores.

Dang! I missed the Weber cubes. Almost out from the ones i bought 2 years ago. The JJ is a good deal. Made a Jimmy years ago and it's been my go to cooker ever since.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Almost everything is out of stock near me. One store shows starter success in stock, so I may take a ride later.

Thanks!

Dang checked out Tucson since it's only 60 miles for me, all out of stock for the 22" original kettle, some were only $44.99

Bummer. Was at Target earlier today and noticed the 22” kettle was on sale (though not as low as shown here.) Didn’t pick one up though as I still have one in the box from last years $35 Walmart price

Didn’t think to check the starters though

Thanks for this! I happened to walk through my local target yesterday and saw they had one black premium kettle with a 30%-off sticker on it, but no price anywhere ... Brickseek says $104. May have to pick it up.

I was in two different Targets, since I thought I'd try out the cubes at that price. No cubes, but they did have kettles. The exact opposite of what Brickseek reported. Just a heads up.

Bride has a golf tournament. I’ve not been inside Target in a couple years. It shows to be about 3.8 mile round trip. Weber Cubes show limited stock.
Successful or not- A good urban hike. And bathrooms at the half way point.

Back