We are thinking about

Pulled out a gun?
Were the turn-ins that bad?

Issue where some guy had too much to drink & started a fight. Cops just weren't called soon enough.

Of course it is where we had one of our ribs go missing........or was it that Andy just couldn't count......sorry hun:icon_shy

It is a very fun event. They do a lot of things to help keep the kids busy. The judges just hate our food. Maybe we should team up with you Todd. Didn't you get a few calls???

Friday night is my 40th birthday after all. :wink:

I will match up the dates there with the dates here
Early August is really open and it always 120 ish here
Thats a wonderful time to be gone

August 7-9 in Maine should be a good one. First year contest. State championship. Automatic for the Jack as long as they get more than 15 teams which they will. I'm guessing it will be in the 30 to 40 team range

August 7-9 in Maine should be a good one. First year contest. State championship. Automatic for the Jack as long as they get more than 15 teams which they will. I'm guessing it will be in the 30 to 40 team range

Looking forward to it Steve. Thanks to Doc Dave for the entry at the banquet... lobstah..... Maybe I will eat them after the contest though.

I will match up the dates there with the dates here
Early August is really open and it always 120 ish here
Thats a wonderful time to be gone

If you were think early Aug.....then how bout this. Laurie Mo is the last day of July. A lot of teams go down there, including us and Todd. I'm sure we could help get you down there.

Just something else to think about.

It is also Andy's birthday party!!!!

You know... Come to think of it Thom. Come on out to the Midwest. You can also hit my foundations golf outing on August 1st!

Back