Waterloo IA/LaPorte City Iowa

I stand corrected. No Woodfella's at these two comps - but that doesn't mean someone couldn't pick up a bottle of Templeton and we could all throw in a few dollars for it.

Templeton sounds Great!!

We will be there for both!! Look forward to seeing all Brethren!! Have a GREAT 4th!! See ya round then "Q"!!:icon_cool8)

Updated Waterloo team list: 24 teams right now

2 Empty Bottles
Big T'z Q Cru
Boondoggle BBQ
Buster Dog BBQ
Cancersuckschicago.com

Denver Southern Smoke Shack
Family Ties BBQ
FFE BBQ
Grumpy Old Farts BBQ
Holy and Oly's BBQ
Iowa's Smokey D's BBQ
Iowa State Grill Team
Jim's Smokin' The Wheels On the Grill BBQ
Lermon BBQ
Meadow Valley BBQ
Pellet Envy
Quau
Smokehouse 72 (formerly Shotgun BBQ)
Smokin Big Dawgs
Smokin' Bonz BBQ
Smokin' Triggers
Southland Park BBQ
The Slabs.com
Zippy's BBQ

We finally figured out my wife's work schedule (after a couple of false starts). We're in for Waterloo but not Laporte City. They should receive our paperwork in the next couple of days.

sorry we wont be making it this year, money is starting to be a problem, as i start back to school next month and have nieces wedding party for 200 to do on the 28th, we will be stopping by to say hello to everyone.

Has anyone received any info from Laporte City? Didn't get a confirmation or anything...just curious.

Updated Waterloo team list: 24 teams right now

2 Empty Bottles
Big T'z Q Cru
Boondoggle BBQ
Buster Dog BBQ
Cancersuckschicago.com
Denver Southern Smoke Shack
Family Ties BBQ
FFE BBQ
Grumpy Old Farts BBQ
Holy and Oly's BBQ
Iowa's Smokey D's BBQ
Iowa State Grill Team
Jim's Smokin' The Wheels On the Grill BBQ
Lermon BBQ
Meadow Valley BBQ
Pellet Envy
Quau
Smokehouse 72 (formerly Shotgun BBQ)
Smokin Big Dawgs
Smokin' Bonz BBQ
Smokin' Triggers
Southland Park BBQ
The Slabs.com
Zippy's BBQ

Smokehouse 72 (formerly Shotgun BBQ and BBQ Council)..Just want to make sure you get it right.

I just sent in my app for Waterloo yesterday. Hopefully there is still room!

Is water readily available at either of these two comps...we will need to refill the tanks in the trailer at least once...

Is water readily available at either of these two comps...we will need to refill the tanks in the trailer at least once...

Yes. h20 is available in LPC. I have a bottle of Templeton for the winner on the Waterloo LPC duo. I you want in, see me after teh cooks meeting in Waterloo $10 winner takes all minus the cost of the bottle($30)

Yes. h20 is available in LPC. I have a bottle of Templeton for the winner on the Waterloo LPC duo. I you want in, see me after teh cooks meeting in Waterloo $10 winner takes all minus the cost of the bottle($30)
Thanks Don. Were in for the side bet, see everyone on Friday.

We're in Don, cant imagine that there will be any left in the bottle after morning shots at both contest.LOL

Joe, if you need water look for Bobby Boucher AKA the Waterboy. He will hook you up.

Don, I will have a bottle of Templeton if you want to use mine for 10am shot to not bust open the other one.

Back