Roll Call. Inside 30 days. washington ,mo april 17 -18

two pork butts:-D

Not blind judging though is it? You should talk to Stan and Jeff about how they did it at Pleasant Hill. If it ain't blind, it ain't very fair. But I'll cook it since it is free and the contest will provide a server.

i heard that jeff was cooking today getting ready for the big show

:icon_shy

Nope. I was cooking to keep the wolf away from the door!! Sold out both days. Did some fish on Friday for the good catholics!! Did pork and beef for the bad ones.

I agree with Todd. Anyway we can do blind peoples choice? Maybe set up tables and serve / vote there? We need to ask Tuesday. Should be easy enough.

i think that was the plan was to come and get the meat in an grneral aira so the volonteers can serve it

we will find out for you

york

i think that was the plan was to come and get the meat in an grneral aira so the volonteers can serve it

we will find out for you

york

This is from the application. Makes it sounds like it will be at the sites, but I like the central location better, with no names on the entries.

All teams are required to cook for the public sampling on Saturday and will have meat provided to them. This will take place from 2-4pm. A volunteer will be provided to help promote your entry. All proceeds generated will be donated to Downtown Washington, Inc. The winner will receive a Washington gift basket worth $100. KCBS rules and regulations will be used.

Cool - you guys coming down? I thought you would be cooking at Jeff since that is your backyard.

How is eveything going?

Mark was thinking about going to Washington because he never does any good at JC but since it is only 4 miles away and Washington is full that is where we are headed. Good Luck!!!!

Just give me your FEC-500.

I'm sure Mr. Maurin would be happy to arrange for you to have your very own! I need a trailer like yours with all the comforts of home! Now, if we put my FEC-500 on your trailer, we'd be in to something!!!

BTW Todd,
Will Ketel One be acceptable for the Thursday evening libations? How do you prefer to drink it (mixed with what)?

BTW Todd,
Will Ketel One be acceptable for the Thursday evening libations? How do you prefer to drink it (mixed with what)?

There will be no drinking for me. Probably won't be able to drink all BBQ season this year. KILLING ME!!! I had a shot of rye on Saturday that about put me on the ground.

I've got a 1.75 of Ketel One in the freezer that calls to me like a siren luring me into the rocks.

There will be no drinking for me. Probably won't be able to drink all BBQ season this year. KILLING ME!!! I had a shot of rye on Saturday that about put me on the ground.

I've got a 1.75 of Ketel One in the freezer that calls to me like a siren luring me into the rocks.
Thats gonna make for a LOONNNNNGGGG season!

I need a trailer like yours with all the comforts of home!

Wait until you see my new toy that arrived this weekend.

vuQube_grayBKG.jpg

40 - 50 MPH winds will effect the Cube... I know this first hand...

Otherwise, it's pretty cool.

No problem. My doctor prefers I don't drink anyway. The whole blood pressure thing.

Back