Wangs and ABT's

L

Larry Wolfe

I seasoned up some wings and made some ABTs with leftover london broil. Smoked on Jr. with some apple pellets and then glazed the wings with a buddys sauce.

2-17-08003.jpg
2-17-08014.jpg
2-17-08016.jpg
2-17-08020.jpg
2-17-08028-1.jpg
2-17-08042.jpg
2-17-08044.jpg

Very good looking grub, there! I'd stay away from the sofa when eating that chicken though!

Larry... I am eating cheese and crackers right now buddy... thanks for reminding me how hungry I really am! :lol:

Did the peppers and bacon drippings make those wings more tasty? Just wondering.

Tony

No that is what I call some tasty wings!! ABT's and wings.....mmmmmmmmmm.

very very nice ABT's are very addictive

You just put them over the top pairing them with chicken wings

smoke on

Larry... I am eating cheese and crackers right now buddy... thanks for reminding me how hungry I really am! :lol:

Did the peppers and bacon drippings make those wings more tasty? Just wondering.

Tony

You know Tony I was worried after I got everything set up that the bacon fat would make the wings greasy, but it didn't effect them at all. Or maybe that's why they were so good! :mrgreen:

Have to say I was just a little scared to open this thread after reading the title..... but am glad I did - the wIngs and ABT's look great.

Have to say I was just a little scared to open this thread after reading the title..... but am glad I did - the wIngs and ABT's look great.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Back