THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am on my second one of these and they work great! Not built quite the same as a true EZ up but they have worked fine for 2 comp seasons so far. Can't beat that price either.

Used one all summer for roadside. Held up great. Pretty solid even in winds & very easy to set up. Thanks for the link - wanted a 2nd but as hoping to hit a sale.

Heh, picked this up earlier today off of slickdeals.net. After this and the foodsaver I feel it necessary to place a self-ban on myself restricting my slickdeals access until further notice.

never owned one but can see where it would come in handy. I see they have a 12 x 12 for $59. is the extra 44 square feet worth it???

never owned one but can see where it would come in handy. I see they have a 12 x 12 for $59. is the extra 44 square feet worth it???

Yes, an extra 2' on each side makes a difference...for that price I'd go with the bigger one.

I think the 12' one has slanted legs and the top is only 9'x9' so 81 sq/ft, so smalled than this one. If it is straight leg then go for it.

Thanks for the link. We are on our 2nd one; we use them when we go camping. Of course they are much easy to carry around weighing much less than a "real" Easy-Up. They work pretty well.

We paid $99.00 for each of ours; $49.00???? A steal!!! Of course my luck, OUT OF STOCK on line!!!

wallace

Back