THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We bombed in pork. I don't think we've ever been out of the top 10 in pork. 27th was surely a serious kick in the gut.

I think you are on a decent track with your recipe outlined above. I would make small adjustments. Figure out what your consistencies are as far as poor scores based on your previous scoresheets. Fix one thing at a time.

We have gone from the bottom of the pack in brisket to 2 consecutive top-10's with a win and a 9th in 2 straight contests. We adjusted one thing in the recipe....that was obviously wrong.

Oh yeah...you're quite the BBQ conisseur if you can eat more BBQ on Saturday night after a contest!

We just got our latest briskets from our newest sponsor, Marx Foods and were more than pleased. They even gave us a discount code for 10% off your order.

http://www.marxfoods.com/Kobe-Beef-Briskets

code: Buckner

PM me with an questions. The place has a lot of good stuff. Email them with any specific questions about what they have...their selection is nuts! I'm tempted to order some turtle....

Thanks again MattyB! I placed an order this morning and they will be at my house by 10am tomorrow morning! I called and spoke with Justin and they couldn't be any more helpful!

Back