****VOTE - First Anniversary Pit Barrel Cooker Appreciation Cook-Off - VOTE****

Who Will Be the Winner of the First Anniversary Pit Barrel Cooker Appreciation Cook-Off?

• 93vpmod

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • BobBrisket

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Ertothel

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Deebo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jbkilg2

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Thingfish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TexArlina BBQ

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • fnjay

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • dcimike

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • aclarke44

Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Bob C Cue

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • ssv3

Votes: 27 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree, tough to make a decision on this one. Great entries and cooks guys, I'm bummed you're all not in my backyard cooking so I could try each and every one of them!

I agree, tough to make a decision on this one. Great entries and cooks guys, I'm bummed you're all not in my backyard cooking so I could try each and every one of them!

I heard a rumor that Sako Is trying to fix that for next year's Cook-off...:heh:

Heck yes!

Come on over I'd love to have company, why I'll even let you bale hay while here and not charge you a dime for doing so. :becky:

this was a tough vote for me. I narrowed it down to three, thats when the head scratching started but in the end one stood out to me.

Great cooks by all entries!

I would like to say everyone did a great job of showing what the PBC can do. It was really hard to pick with all the good looking cooks.

I would be honored to sit at a table with any of the food shown. Congratulations to all of you. I really wish everyone knew how bad some of us were slammed for singing the praises of this cooker years ago. I voted for the mod who chastised me for being "antagonistic" in my titles back then. I was quite good at luring in the haters. It was quite a good time for me. Plus I love eggs.

A major reason I created the PBC Appreciation Thread was to stop some of the negative mindset about the PBC and to let owners have an avenue to talk about it and "praise" it without being "slammed". At the risk of sounding cocky (which I'm definitely not trying to be), I think I accomplished my goal......:becky:

Thanks for the compliments and for voting Adams!

I would be honored to sit at a table with any of the food shown. Congratulations to all of you. I really wish everyone knew how bad some of us were slammed for singing the praises of this cooker years ago. I voted for the mod who chastised me for being "antagonistic" in my titles back then. I was quite good at luring in the haters. It was quite a good time for me. Plus I love eggs.

:biggrin1: I remember those days. One of the threads was even over 10 pages of flaming the PBC. We've come a long way. :becky:

A major reason I created the PBC Appreciation Thread was to stop some of the negative mindset about the PBC and to let owners have an avenue to talk about it and "praise" it without being "slammed". At the risk of sounding cocky (which I'm definitely not trying to be), I think I accomplished my goal......:becky:

Thanks for the compliments and for voting Adams!

People were getting intentionally derailed not to buy the PBC and that pissed me off so we'd get into it. It's called jealousy Andrew. Some men just can't stomach other men's success and I still can't understand that. Glad I don't actually.:becky:

There is a reason for the over 400 5star reviews on Amazon alone. Just saying!

People were getting intentionally derailed not to buy the PBC and that pissed me off so we'd get into it. It's called jealousy Andrew. Some men just can't stomach other men's success and I still can't understand that. Glad I don't actually.:becky:

There is a reason for the over 400 5star reviews on Amazon alone. Just saying!

Oh! I've seen the jealousy! Thankfully, not as much as some of you guys did though! And like you I'm glad I don't understand the jealousy either. Matter of fact I enjoy doing my tiny part to help Noah gain business.
Also above when I said I accomplished my goal of trying to create a positive and praise worthy thread for the PBC I should have also mentioned that you Sako, Bob, Adams, Thingfish, and several others were just as helpful at creating that! :thumb:

Of course, I voted for me so that I would have at least on vote. As my first time, my presentation was surely lacking. If I did not cook into this, my vote would go to Bob C Cue. Menu and presentation appealed to my inner hunger :icon_blush:

I am in a cookie 12 step program

Of course, I voted for me so that I would have at least on vote. As my first time, my presentation was surely lacking. If I did not cook into this, my vote would go to Bob C Cue. Menu and presentation appealed to my inner hunger :icon_blush:

I am in a cookie 12 step program

You did a great job! Its hard (at least to me) to get creative when plating something for a contest. It also takes some practice figuring out how to take good food pics. Keep practicing....enter the Throwdowns, I bet you'll win one eventually! Heck, you never know, you might win this Cook-Off!....:becky:

Back