***VOTE- Brethren "Breakfast Sandwich" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Breakfast Sandwich" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK you rotten lot....

I'm still not winning... In fact I'm getting smashed...

Well, then... I'm voting for E-Code., There's no way such a delicious looking dish should go DAL. Congats Ronelle.... Dammit , just a dash of Hollandaise.... I coulda been a contender:tsk:

OK you rotten lot....

I'm still not winning... In fact I'm getting smashed...

Well, then... I'm voting for E-Code., There's no way such a delicious looking dish should go DAL. Congats Ronelle.... Dammit , just a dash of Hollandaise.... I coulda been a contender:tsk:

Regardless how you might reinterpret Throwdown Rule 5, the clear scrumptiousness of Ron_L's single entry pic rings true.
A well made hollandaise on beautiful smoked meat IS the new eggplant crusher.

All great entries, and the vote was made even tougher as I hadn't had breakfast yet. For me it came down to a coin flip between Ron L. and ecode, and ecode eventually won out.

But I'd gladly sit down and eat all those other entries (even if Tom's frightens my heart by just looking at it).

When Jeep posted that fabulous brisket sammie, it made my mouth water and I knew this was the winner. Must say that I do like homemade bread on my sandwiches though and that flaky puffed pastry that ecode posted afterward made it a tough choice. In the end I couldn't resist those little appetizers Jeep laid out there for me.

Given that I am pretty hungry at the moment this may not have been the best time to attempt to cast my vote. With that said, making it known that it is a difficult decision, I'll have to go ahead and click the little box next to BlkJeep's name. I'd be willing to drop some cash right now for many of those entries, but there is something special about that brisket sandwich.

Given that I am pretty hungry at the moment this may not have been the best time to attempt to cast my vote. With that said, making it known that it is a difficult decision, I'll have to go ahead and click the little box next to BlkJeep's name. I'd be willing to drop some cash right now for many of those entries, but there is something special about that brisket sandwich.
A big ditto that, once I saw it, for me , it was over; but everyone's entry was way over the top too!

Back