***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "With Bacon" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "With Bacon" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to be part of the next throwdown. What's the rules

There is one in progress, the "Wok This Way" Throwdown which is open until Monday. Starting tomorrow is the "Meat and Potatoes" Throwdown and that one will run until Monday 7/2.

The OP of each of these has a link to the rules.

Join in and have fun!

There is one in progress, the "Wok This Way" Throwdown which is open until Monday. Starting tomorrow is the "Meat and Potatoes" Throwdown and that one will run until Monday 7/2.

The OP of each of these has a link to the rules.

Join in and have fun!

Of course no telling when the poll will arrive. :laugh:

All super entries and very tough to decide... In the end, I had to go with what looks most creative, appealing and is calling me to bury my face into right here and now... Kathy's Smokin'. :mrgreen: :clap:

I want to be part of the next throwdown. What's the rules

The next throwdown theme is "Meat and Potatoes." It is very simple -- your entry just has to have meat and potato in it.

Make sure to read the Throwdown rules. The Throwdown moderator is an asshat, and takes pleasure at handing out DQs to people who don't follow his rules to the last word. But, the rest of us are good people, and we'll help you navigate the rough waters.

CD :becky:

Rule # 1: Don't feed the Bigabyte
Rule # 2: Don't pet the dog

Other than that the rest of the rules are posted in the first post of each Throwdown, it is even recommended by some to read them before entering.

:becky:

Rule #3: have a well developed sense of humor. You'll need it. :becky:

CD

Love all the dishes here! It took me awhile to choose.
But, the OGRE in me could not stop looking at them green onions wrapped in bacon!
Ive got to try that! Vote goes to Ecode.

Only four points separating first and fourth place, and only one point separating first and third. :thumb:

CD

Voting strickly from which looks the best to me, and not which had the coolest story ...

I went with BobBrisket ... I've never thought about bacon chicken legs before, but those things look DELICIOUS ... definitely wish I could eat in general ... but would love to have a bite of those

Back