***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "With a Surprise Inside" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "With a Surprise Inside" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hungry right now and after talking to zydecopaws I feel like eggplant. Deguerre's stuffed eggplant looks outstanding. Beautiful work Guerry.

Cruel Larry, really cruel .... With all these delicious entries to choose from, Larry thinks that a cookie with a bit of melted, chocolate-flavored wax on it is the best. I think this is proof that anything Larry says about food can be safely disregarded.

I'm hungry right now and after talking to zydecopaws I feel like eggplant. Deguerre's stuffed eggplant looks outstanding. Beautiful work Guerry.
Yessss. RESPECT for the eggplant. Thanks Rob! I mean, Roger!

Last edited:
Hmmmmm...still though, if he went from winning a throwdown to getting a zero back to back...

I can promise you that Gore will not get a zero!

Cruel Larry, really cruel .... With all these delicious entries to choose from, Larry thinks that a cookie with a bit of melted, chocolate-flavored wax on it is the best. I think this is proof that anything Larry says about food can be safely disregarded.

:twisted:

Man, those all look good, had to go with Southern Home Boy cause (he obeyed his wife:becky::becky:,) the Turkey fattie looks great..

Everything looks great guys. Also I think I read somewhere that Chris is really busy so I wanted to thank SmokeJumper for keeping up these!! Thanks agian!!

Back