***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Tortilla" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Tortilla" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In case you haven't heard, this is a very special throwdown. By some strange fluke of nature that Bigabyte has yet to explain, you can actually vote for a Gore entry in this throwdown. Such occasions don't come around too often and it would be a shame if you let it pass you by. Take advantage of this rare opportunity, and don't let your vote go to waste. Vote for Gore today! Who knows when, or if, such a rare opportunity will happen again! :thumb:

Already voted? Well Bigabyte has set a new precedent in recent throwdowns and is allowing people to change their vote even after they've already voted! Just post a message here that says something like, "I really wanted to vote for Gore, but I was afraid his nachos would hurt my teeth. But, dang it all, I just realized that I can eat around the bones and save my valuable dental work. Please change my vote to Gore!"

^^^ You don't have to worry about spoiling mine. I'm out to win this thing!

da-da-da-da-da-da-da

haha-weeee
r_IMG_1135.jpg

hak-hak-hak
r_IMG_1137.jpg

pooter-pooter-hak
r_IMG_1140.jpg

da-da-da-da-da-da-da

Those are actually on my short list, but the shameless pandering may just have influenced the removal of an entry from that list...:roll:

Congrats Redhot! I had to look at this TD a little differently. Most important tp me was the use of the tortilla. Is it just to be used as a "plate" for showing the rest of the dish, or is it an intergral part of the dish. Yourself and the Colonel and Moose managed that the best, but I just loved the drunken chicken too!

Cheers!

Bill

Congrats Redhot! I had to look at this TD a little differently. Most important tp me was the use of the tortilla. Is it just to be used as a "plate" for showing the rest of the dish, or is it an intergral part of the dish. Yourself and the Colonel and Moose managed that the best, but I just loved the drunken chicken too!

Cheers!

Bill
So much for swaying votes with the tortilla crumb topping I guess!:becky::laugh::cool::cool:

Phu, most Mercans don't know what spanish tortillas are, so they don't know that they taste WAY better than they look. You did make my short list, but I went with Redhot's dish.

CD

C'mon now...even if you haven't tasted a Spanish tortilla you know the combo of egg,potato an onion must be good.:thumb:

Errrr.....

I shamelessly plug my own youngest child, and I only get ONE more vote???:shock:

Sheesh!:roll:

I swear, sometimes I wonder about this place.

C'mon now...even if you haven't tasted a Spanish tortilla you know the combo of egg,potato an onion must be good.:thumb:

Oh, I agree they are awesome. I have just never seen a pretty one, and it's too bad, because your entry doesn't deserve zero, and I think it is because a lot of people over here look at a Spanish tortilla, and don't realize how good they taste.

CD

Back