***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Sweet and Spicy" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Sweet and Spicy" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've heard that casually bumping your own cook thread helps, not that I would stoop to that level.

La, la, la, la, la...look a spam stuffed pineapple!

I really don't believe in shameless self promotion.

forgore1.jpg

forgore2.jpg

For some reason, I'm thinking about meatballs this morning.... Wonder why that is. :confused:

Well, my vote currently is split between two -- I think the young ladies know who the winners are. :thumb:

Still neck and neck; a two way tie with only 55 votes... Wouldn't it be great if it were a three way tie? :rolleyes:

Still neck and neck; a two way tie with only 55 votes... Wouldn't it be great if it were a three way tie? :rolleyes:

I was all excited earlier about the possibility of a 3 way and cast my vote accordingly but as is normally the case with me and 3 ways I get too excited and pull the trigger prematurely :tsk:, I should have held out to cast my vote. If Gore would stop being such a fuddy-duddy vote tease he could get in on this 3 way. I do hope you get your 3 way Al.

Last edited:
I was all excited earlier about the possibility of a 3 way and cast my vote accordingly but as is normally the case with me and 3 ways I get too excited and pull the trigger prematurely :tsk:, I should have held out to cast my vote. I do hope you get your 3 way Al.

Well, I did my part. Course, it was the only vote out there when I did but...

Then again, I was gonna hold my vote on the last one to take away Gore's zero but Biggie closed the poll too farkin' early. :mad:

Wow, all tied up. What is a shocker for me is that chicken is not up there. What's the matter with you folks? Take another look at the post on the top of this page. Yum!

Back