***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Street Food" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Street Food" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It depends on which sub-species of sasquatch... Since Will work for bbq is out here on the West Coast, I would assume you are refering to the Pacific Northwest sasquatch. If so, Elvis would score the same; 42 points. :thumb:

If you are refering to the East Coast Silverback sasquatch, 42 points are deducted. Everyone knows that sub-species is nothing but a crock of chit... :tsk:

Oh I get it, kinda like Vegas Elvis or Young Elvis. :thumb:

I'm so farking hungry after looking at these entries! Great job, gang!

i need to wait until I've eaten to choose. Right now everything makes me drool :-D

:doh:

500-FIBs-food-cart.jpg

Oh well, at least you wanted to vote for it... :becky:

You're using a food truck in Madison, WI as an example for Chicago Beef? :shock: :tape:

You're using a food truck in Madison, WI as an example for Chicago Beef? :shock: :tape:

Chicago Italian "Inspired" Beef... :becky:

Plus, it's a Street Food Throwdown, not a Food Truck Throwdown. :icon_smile_tongue:

Last edited:
I thought I was posting this here. GLITCH......

Chicago Italian "Inspired" Beef sammie... I'll vote for that!
Makes my Zombie Sammie look like a TURD sitting next to yours.

Yup that is one of those exotic Rickshaw food trucks or what ever you want to call it, just get that dam thing hitched up to Mongo and move. Because Elvis and I are on a roll and we aint stoppin for nobody. :heh:

Alsexoticlunhtruck.jpg

If that were Elvis pulling that rickshaw food truck, then you might have something, but that's just a run-of-the-mill rickshaw food truck ... ho hum. :bored:

No love for the giant shawarma. :-o Looking like I need to up my game in these throwdowns. Some good looking food but I had to vote for the one I most wanted to eat.

If that were Elvis pulling that rickshaw food truck, then you might have something, but that's just a run-of-the-mill rickshaw food truck ... ho hum. :bored:

Well that's Al's run-of-the-mill rickshaw food truck and I wont allow Elvis to pull it (we just agreed to an exclusive multi-dollar endorsement deal), besides I cant get him away from that damn ketchup if I wanted to.

Well that's Al's run-of-the-mill rickshaw food truck and I wont allow Elvis to pull it (we just agreed to an exclusive multi-dollar endorsement deal), besides I cant get him away from that damn ketchup if I wanted to.

Hey Paul... I really wish you'd reconsider letting Elvis pull the rickshaw food truck. I can do some modifications to balance the weight out and it would be really easy to handle. I'll give you 42% of all the increased profit generated. Plus he can eat all the ketchup he wants from the truck.

I tried to go the economy route and sign up this Elvis impersonator, but for some reason he's putting customers off. :confused:

fat-elvis.jpg

Back