*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Special Rules Clusterfark!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Special Rules Clusterfark!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a deep field. Everything looks amazing. Like Smoke Dawg, the sides wound up being the tie breaker. There is something about a grilled onion that calls my name. Excellent cooks by all.:thumb:

OMG All these pics of my favorite cut of meat on my favorite plate of food I could go into a meat coma just looking at all of this :hungry::hungry::hungry: I am going to have to think about this one Awesome TD guys :thumb:

WOW t5hose steaks looked GOOD Thanks Shag for for offering me that fork of ribeye to taste it :-D
I really wanted to Vote for Moose

I thought I'd just stop first and look at all the entries to see which one jumped out at me before going to the cook thread. Did me no farking good at all. I can't pick just one from the photos. They all look fantastic. Hope the cook thread can help me out here! :rolleyes:

I came back 3 or 4 times before deciding which one to vote for

Great job everyone!!

All you folks really voted for Moose???? What the heck is wrong with y'all????? :becky:

images

Wow! I think this was the toughest one to decide yet. I guessing that I voted for the runner-up again. :sad:

Wow. All entries look great. Hard time choosing. I think it comes down to unique cook and hard work on the sides for me!

This was a ridiculously hard choice. I had narrowed the field to half. Then I had it down to a 4-way tie. Now I've got it down to two... and I still can't make up my mind! This might be the toughest one I've ever voted on, but I'm gonna go register my choice now. I'll go back for one more look to help me decide, but I hope I don't have to flip a farkin' coin. :roll:

Pretty tough one overall as they all looked so good, but personally, I was wavering between two particular plates.

In the end, I voted for the one that made me want to chew on the screen of my laptop the most.

What a clusterfark! :clap2:

Congrats, Shagdog!!!! Shenco sure gave you a run this time!

And congrats to the 3 recipients of Zeros! Job well done, folks!

congrats shaggy! I didn't expect to be in the hunt with this field but I will take 2nd place with pride. but watch out next time since you gave me all of your photography secrets...muah ha ha ha

Congrats Shagdog on a hard fought victory.

I have to say this was a lot of fun having the vote thread hidden, it made for a great build-up of excitement to see the results, and who voted for who.

Congrats Shagdog!

wow. Did the dish sort of spur-of-the-moment but wasn't expecting a zero. Was dark out but I should have included some action shots. Guess I'll need to up my game next time.

Steak was excellent but a bit beyond the intended medium-rare. Had the temp probe/alarm at 115° but apparently didn't set it. It was at 125° when I went to check. Lot of carryover heat while it rested took it over the top.

Back