***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Good vs Evil - Go To Hell 2012" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Good vs Evil - Go To Hell 2012" Th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay first I thought you were just being silly but after some research...

JUSTFORMEN2.jpg

You're condition is much worse than I thought. I think a serious intervention is in order here.

Sorry Chris, I really thought the meatball sandwich was safe. If I'm going to burn in Hell for all eternity, it's not going to be because of a meatball sandwich. :tsk: I guess I underestimated the powers of meatball sandwiches though.

I keep checking to see what I'm going to vote for on Team Heaven, but Team Hell's entries look so good, that I get completely distracted. Lord, lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. :pray:

Lord, lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. :pray:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. :blah:

Just vote for Team Hell and save us all the drama. You know hell is where you and I will eventually meet. We'll meet bigabyte there, too, but he doesn't know it yet, so don't tell him. :becky:

CD

So who is Bill from Chicago gonna vote for? You know, the guy who started this whole farkin guilt trip don't eat meat on Fridays thread. :heh:

I sure thought my chicken photo
looked Heavenly, but it's being avoided
like the plague that it is.
Indeed, it appears Damned......:tsk:
Curse You Delicious Chicken!!!!!:evil:

Of Team Heaven, I really wanted that salmon most of all. If I allowed myself to vote for the dark side, I would've gone with N8man's chicken. That just looks scrumptious, and I love that he tried to pull a fast one and add some halos.

Gore2 got my vote!
How could you go wrong with steak and salmon!
A little taste of Heaven & a little taste of Hell/Raising!
You just can't go wrong! :twisted:

Yeah, it's time for Gore and Oldyote put on their speedos, and wrestle for the win in the Bailey's tub. :heh:

CD

I must admit I was really worried for a while, team heaven was in big trouble and I thought Gore was trying to pull a fast one on team heaven. So when I woke up this morning the first thing I did was look out the window. What a relief to see no fire and brimstone, I thought "cool team heaven must have won". It turns out that Gore and Oldyote have combined the perfect balance between good and evil and have kept the fire and brimstone away at least until the Mayan calendar debacle coming in December. Congrats to both of you but more import, Thank You.

Back