***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Burger" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the 2011 Special Burger Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^^ Now see, there you go... my theory is correct Gore! If you'd pooled all your resources into ONE burger, you'd have 8 or 9 votes by now!!! But of course, you knew that all along because you were were shooting for the multiple zero's club... right?:wink:

And there is poor Bingo up there ^^^ all confused... really:tsk:

I have one regret, and that is that mean Mr. Bigabyte has drawn the line at a burger having a bone...:confused: or was it the fact that it was a lamb bone... I don't know, but I'm quite distressed about it. I'd eat that lamb chop burger and then chew that chop bone for much longer than you can ever chew a Dairy Queen Dilly Bar ice cream stick.... so there Mr Bigabyte!:cool:

But since I can't vote for my lamb chop... it has to be the Juicy Lucy all the way!:thumb:

Cheers!

Bill

I have one regret, and that is that mean Mr. Bigabyte has drawn the line at a burger having a bone...:confused: or was it the fact that it was a lamb bone... I don't know, but I'm quite distressed about it. I'd eat that lamb chop burger and then chew that chop bone for much longer than you can ever chew a Dairy Queen Dilly Bar ice cream stick.... so there Mr Bigabyte!:cool:
You only said that because you don't have an entry, didn't you?:becky:

Q4 would like to thank n8man for voting for his burger. Actually he said "ma ja pshtfgt" which means 'thank you' or 'i like your beard' not sure which.

Yes... for sure.... But I bet if Gore entered a Bacon Chop Burger and you didn't put it in, there would have been a national outcry...:becky::becky::becky:

Mmmmmm, bacon chops. Wow, what a concept.

^^^^ Now see, there you go... my theory is correct Gore! If you'd pooled all your resources into ONE burger, you'd have 8 or 9 votes by now!!! But of course, you knew that all along because you were were shooting for the multiple zero's club... right?:wink:

And there is poor Bingo up there ^^^ all confused... really:tsk:

But since I can't vote for my lamb chop... it has to be the Juicy Lucy all the way!:thumb:

Bill, I'm really flattered by your confidence, but I think if I entered only 1 burger, I'd be struggling to get more than a couple votes. There's an awful lot of burger goodness here.

Back