THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the Soups, Stews & Chili Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rustic and hearty

I love the rustic appeal and hearty meal BobBrisket's recipe makes. Great job!

Shoot! I voted for mama so she won't hafta show anything but food. lol :lol:

Thanks Jeanie...I was actually stressing a tad over that one!!! Although the internet is a lovely thing or I could steal copies of Thirdeye's chicken:rolleyes:

If this is anything like plumber's crack... I'll pass.

WeldingCrackAWSFroum.jpg

Or welders crack..... Ouch​

Is it me or does this give you a disturbing mental sensation?!?!

Note to self, don't vote for Shawn...

Jeff

Ahhhhhhhhhhh but you did Jeff, do I detect a bit of a self destructive personality....?

You like me..You really like me!!!

Yes I agree, They all look so good. I wish there was a way to sample them all,, But I like my Chili in a edible bowl, and even that was a very hard decision to make. There was a Rest. up north when I used to live there, and they served Chili,or Boston baked beans, or NE Clam Chowder in bread bowls, and i had hard time deciding what to order then..

LMBO, that's a good one Thirdeye, that one scared me. I make sure I got a long shirt one when I'm bending over to do something like that..

Back