***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Show Off Your Pies!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Show Off Your Pies!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This really was a tough choice! I would happily eat any one these pies!

But, apple pie with cheddar cheese is one of my favorite desserts, so I went with Oldyote!

Jon offered me leftovers and his new/old WGA in exchange for my vote so I'm singin' the Blues! Tough choices on this TD! GREAT job all!

Ah, the old the bribery crutch... Even better than the cute kid crutch. :tsk:

Is anyone going to ruin Jed's homecoming present? :heh:

I have my vote left what's it worth Jed... :heh:

I'm really confused. Can someone explain how, in this era where every vote is sacred and we're supposed to take these TDs with the utmost seriousness, that this is tolerated? Bribery and vote-selling! I wouldn't even be surprised if these guys were selling autographed TD certificates on the side to earn a little pocket money. :tsk: I want to know how come these guys aren't DQ'ed? Moose? ... Ron? ... CD? Can someone explain this to me? :tsk:

I'm really confused. Can someone explain how, in this era where every vote is sacred and we're supposed to take these TDs with the utmost seriousness, that this is tolerated? Bribery and vote-selling! I wouldn't even be surprised if these guys were selling autographed TD certificates on the side to earn a little pocket money. :tsk: I want to know how come these guys aren't DQ'ed? Moose? ... Ron? ... CD? Can someone explain this to me? :tsk:

I'm letting the voters decide...

:becky:

at least until the highest bidder is determined, then I confiscate the bribe.

No worries my friend... It's having the opposite effect. :mmph:

It would appear that the Mongo effect is evolving.

Pretty soon everyone is going to want to be Mongo'd. :tsk:

I think there should be a prize for anybody that actually wins a TD after being Mongo'd. I suggest a Tee Shirt that says "I got Mongo'd and all I got was this lousy Tee Shirt."

Back