THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Shish Kebab" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great entries, even had a dessert in there (that someone ate BEFORE dinner :tsk:).

I almost voted for Knucklhed, sandwich and kebab at the same time?!?!? Genius!!!!

But, the bacon wrapped scallops BigBlock made just look too good to resist. and the rest of his was pretty tasty looking too

CRAP! I forgot to vote... :tsk: Oh well, my vote would not have mattered one way or the other so in the long run it doesn't really matter. I must say all the entries were fantastic and tarhog is a very worthy victor. :clap:

(see tarhog, I told you that you would win soon)... :mrgreen:

Thanks Al. It is quite an accomplishment in my own little world. I am sure you Grand Masters may be bored with winning Throwdowns, but this is my first and it is special. I will do my best to contain myself at work tomorrow.

Thanks Al. It is quite an accomplishment in my own little world. I am sure you Grand Masters may be bored with winning Throwdowns, but this is my first and it is special. I will do my best to contain myself at work tomorrow.

The only Grand Masters I know are ecode and Gore (well mostly ecode :heh:).I may be wrong, but I can't imagine they get bored with winning. I know on the rare occasion I've been lucky enough to win it has been very special for me too. Your entry was excellent and was very deserving of the win. Hopefully Bigus Bytus told you that now you have to buy everyone a round of drinks. :icon_smile_tongue:

Congrats, tarhog. There were a lot of great entries in this one and all very deserving, except for the one that should have been DQ'ed for not having veggies -- fark, it didn't even really have meat and still got 13 votes. What the fark is the matter with you guys? :loco:

Back