THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like the ---k--- / Big Butz team entry is off the a good start. :thumb:

Way ahead of the silverfinger /Bigmista entry. :boxing:

However, the new member, relationship colonel00 is within striking distance.

CD

Photography-wise I thought caseydog and phrasty both had great pictures and I couldn't decide. I called the wifey and and had her choose between the two and she picked caseydog.

You do realize a professional photographer takes my food pictures. I don't pay him, but I do let him eat my food and drink my booze, which he drinks WAY too much of. Farker.

CD :becky:

Farking homemade sauce. :doh:
Yep, that stuff can be risky business indeed.

noname.jpg

Yeah, I misunderstood the concept of the "saucy" throwdown. You used too many three-syllable words. :doh:

BTW, what's a syllable?

Yeah, I misunderstood the concept of the "saucy" throwdown. You used too many three-syllable words. :doh:

BTW, what's a syllable?

I think that is a characteristic of a window that allows you to set things on it :noidea:

Well, Im real big on relationships and its real hard for me to pass on that much cheese so I think I have made my decision. :becky: AWESOME PLATE OF GRUB! :thumb:

Back