***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Sandwiches" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Sandwiches" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This has to be the hardest Throwdown ever to judge! So many fine entries.

I did't think I had a chance for a win or a zero with either of those and I didn't want to spoil your record by letting you choose. :biggrin: Man, there's a lot of good food pics there. I'm still hoping to see a tie and find out what you do!
....think caged death match...

I did't think I had a chance for a win or a zero with either of those and I didn't want to spoil your record by letting you choose. :biggrin: Man, there's a lot of good food pics there. I'm still hoping to see a tie and find out what you do!
Ha! Looks like the zero is all mine this time!:twisted:

Wow! So many good lookin' sandwiches and some interesting looking sides.... Bet they were damn tasty... Just ate and now I'm hungry from some q... Might have to go thaw out some pulled pork...lol

I've gone through the pictures three times and still can't figure out how to vote?! I think I'm going to need samples.

C'mon Gore! Win this sucker.

I think if a person wins a throwdown, it is good for removing one '0' vote from their record.

Very difficult to choose! I had to vote for {Midnight Smoke} and that quintuple bypass cheese burger. Everyone did a great job, congrats to all!

Back