***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Nouveau Quisine" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Nouveau Quisine" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Nouveau Quisine"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 1/15.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Garyclaw[/size]
1499750_Garyclaw.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1501658_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]zydecopaws[/size]
1502462_zydecopaws.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1502946_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1503427_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
1503549_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]Wrench H[/size]
1503578_Wrench_H.jpg

[size=+2]Campfire Girl[/size]
1504137_Campfire_Girl.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1505517_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]goro25[/size]
1505749_goro25.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1506833_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1507305_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1507378_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1507456_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]The BBQ QB[/size]
1507512_The_BBQ_QB.jpg

[size=+2]fweck[/size]
1507541_fweck.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1507671_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1507728_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]KnucklHed BBQ[/size]
1507814_KnucklHed_BBQ.jpg

[size=+2]bproffer[/size]
1507822_bproffer.jpg

Last edited:
Ron L's Q-shi looks too good to pass up. (although my lamb looks great to, so feel free to vote for me! :wink::wink:)

Impressive entries by everyone except the guy that wrote the silly words on a plate, who does that :rolleyes:? I narrowed it down to Ron L, High Q, and bproffer, and went with High Q, something about that plate is very "Nouveau", yet still looks delicious.

Whoa... I 've never seen such a collection of Yummy food.

Bobby Flay has got nothin on us....

WHo to vote for.... no idea!

Cheers!

Bill

Dayum, Chris I have just deprived myself of a zero. I really wanted to vote for Ron L and I clicked on my button instead.

Ron, please forgive me, as your entry is clearly better than mine.

I do not know who I am voting for, but, I am not voting for Ron_L on principal.

All entry's were excellent! It took many, many perusals to even narrow it down to a few. In the end, deguerre's marinated gulf shrimp, prosciutto wrapped sea scallops and that tomato, cucumber salad was it for me!

I'm still scratching my head over this Throwdown. I was afraid there would only be a handful of entries, but the quantity and quality are amazing.

I'm currently stuck between Wrench_H and High Q. I liked High Q's original entry, but then he one-upped himself. I do not see rice in my vision of Q-shi; it is replaced with mashed potatoes of course. This entry is brilliant. But how can I go against the superb interpretation of Wrench? The problem is every time I look at the entries, something else looks fabulous.

Very, very tough call. So many excellent choices. In the end, I went with the platypus because supposedly there is a hamburger bun reduction somewhere in that recipe, even though I can't see it. You have to give credit for that.

Very, very tough call. So many excellent choices. In the end, I went with the platypus because supposedly there is a hamburger bun reduction somewhere in that recipe, even though I can't see it. You have to give credit for that.

whoa whoa whoa, mine might have been a potato roll, but I reduced that thing nicely into an 'S', an 'O', and a 'U' :becky:

Gore, you sure piqued a lot of people's interest with this category. Twenty entries! All really great looking plates. This is a tough one indeed.

Holy Smoke..a tough one this time..all that seafood.....but had to go with the Grail, looked the nouveauest to Moi..

Last edited:
Back