THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "National Burger Month" Throwdown ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy crap those are some tasty looking burgers people. My stomach growls every time I look at them, except for mine. :tsk: What the fark was I thinking?

Thank god for the zero club. :-D

Who selects your pictures? You've got two runaway winners. This is the one:

DSC_0206.jpg

or this one:

DSC_0213.jpg

Otherwise, I have to ask: Were you trying for a zero? :crazy:

DSC_0206.jpg

or this one:

DSC_0213.jpg

+1! Combined with the size of that thing, the cute kid crutch would have definitely put you over the top!

This was tough for me...in fact, being away from here for a few days and coming back to this, I'm heading out to grill up a burger for lunch right now. Lots of great entries, but in the end I had to go with HT for making the most EPIC chili cheeseburger I have ever seen!

I like the creativity of the thin smashed patties, and I have actually had burgers like that, and they are pretty farking good. The meat has a high ratio of surface area, for crusty goodness.

CD

DSC_0206.jpg

or this one:

DSC_0213.jpg

Dude, I hear ya. I just wasn't myself this weekend. I even tried to cook comp chicken and ribs on Saturday. :loco:

I probably shoulda just left the kids out so I didn't have to worry about getting any votes. :tsk:

could have gone with oldyote, but fingerlickin' was a bit too clever for me to pass. plus i knocked him out of the potential zero everyone covets.

HT's branded baps were quite something, but it was the chili topping that signaled my vote! Looked great!

Loved the idea of the home made bun, and Silverfingers finished product was a close thing.

Back