THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Lesser Known Cuts of Meat" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay all let's tighten things up here as we head for the finish line.

Two worthy candidates are Gore's Salmon Candy & JPS11's Gator tail.

Thanks John, but I find this one especially hard to vote in because there are just so many good entries. Two of the three that I thought would win this actually have the lowest number of votes. :crazy: And, the ones I've eliminated on my tally sheet are actually the ones I most want to eat. :twitch:

Another great bunch of entries... Looks like Sir John may be looking at two in a row, unless there is a huge surge of gator or salmon lovers voting today. :mrgreen:

I would be shocked. I went for 2 years without winning a single one. Bought a new camera and am close to a back to back (opposite of a reach around).

Go figure.....

Fabulous job, Sir John. I think the camera is just coincidence. That is a great entry that really hits home with what these throwdowns are about.

I agree. That was a fantastic entry that I never saw coming. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing something so unique and different.

Back