***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Lesser Known Cuts of Meat" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Lesser Known Cuts of Meat" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay all let's tighten things up here as we head for the finish line.

Two worthy candidates are Gore's Salmon Candy & JPS11's Gator tail.

Thanks John, but I find this one especially hard to vote in because there are just so many good entries. Two of the three that I thought would win this actually have the lowest number of votes. :crazy: And, the ones I've eliminated on my tally sheet are actually the ones I most want to eat. :twitch:

Another great bunch of entries... Looks like Sir John may be looking at two in a row, unless there is a huge surge of gator or salmon lovers voting today. :mrgreen:

Another great bunch of entries... Looks like Sir John may be looking at two in a row, unless there is a huge surge of gator or salmon lovers voting today. :mrgreen:

I would be shocked. I went for 2 years without winning a single one. Bought a new camera and am close to a back to back (opposite of a reach around).

Go figure.....

Fabulous job, Sir John. I think the camera is just coincidence. That is a great entry that really hits home with what these throwdowns are about.

Fabulous job, Sir John. I think the camera is just coincidence. That is a great entry that really hits home with what these throwdowns are about.

I agree. That was a fantastic entry that I never saw coming. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing something so unique and different.

Back