***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Legs" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Legs" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmokeJumper

is Blowin Smoke!
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Legs"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 9/25.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
IMG_0688.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
IMG_0961-1.JPG

[size=+2]cardfan[/size]
SANY0442.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
attachment.php

[size=+2]billfish73[/size]
attachment.php

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
LegsThrowdown026.jpg

[size=+2] {Midnight ☼ Smoke}[/size]
Picture162-1.jpg

Nice entries all around. I loved ecode's story, fishnets & heels, and chutzpah with the flog legs but I couldn't stop thinking about the great presentation and sides of bluetang's entry (cold beer didn't hurt either). Looking at it makes me feel like it's my Birthday.

I have to agree, but Billfish 73's legs looked so succulent... but the pic showing that is not the entry pic... still, I remember it... yummy!

I know some of you prefer things a bit more masculine (NTTAWWT), but I definitely would eat a dish wearing high-heeled shoes and fishnet stockings.

Love the muffin pan serving dish. It's like a BBQ hungry man dinner and I mean that in a good way.

Very even entries this week. I don't see one as head and shoulders above the others, but I do have to give the slight edge to Midnight Smoke.

I'd be happy to sample any of the above dishes, but MS gets my vote.

All great entries! I had intended to cure a ham and enter that, but ran outta time with honeydo's :rolleyes:
In the end I had to go with Bluetang... I agree with Rob, it feels like I'm being handed a party on a platter!

I really liked cardfan's idea of deepfryin' the legs after smoking... I'll have to try that sometime!

Well, I'd have to ask Chris for the stat sheet, but I think that's the smallest mean and standard deviation I've seen. Great job all!

Well...I was too late to vote but I went with ECode,nice work.....Bro'!:becky:

Nice entries y'all!

Back