***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "International" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "International" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"International"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 12/4.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1462802_BBQ_Grail.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1462805_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1463799_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1463837_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1465512_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]Phubar[/size]
1469075_Phubar.jpg

WOW..... That one ended fast. I think we'd have had a lot more entries this week If'n it was a Turkey TD. Most folks planning Thanks Giving just didn't have time to do anything else I suppose...

Seems to me from watching closely this week, Thanks Giving is just a big as Christmas from a food standpoint. Certainly a big eye opener for me.

Cheers!

Bill

Wow, great entries, all! For this one though, Phubar worked with a tremendous handicap. Not only did he reform those recipes incorporating the grilling element, but also he had to make them tasty.

Ronelle NAILED that curry looks like to me. I love Thai currys and I still find it difficult to believe it was his first attempt.

WOW that did go fast but they all have me drooling. How to vote this is going to be tough...Great jobs guys

You know, I thought I entered this one. I see I didn't so I voted for Larry. I wanted to vote for DeGuerre but, couldn't figure out what I was looking at and it had no real shape like a starfish or something.

You know, I thought I entered this one. I see I didn't so I voted for Larry. I wanted to vote for DeGuerre but, couldn't figure out what I was looking at and it had no real shape like a starfish or something.
Did I miss yours????

Wow, great entries. BBQ Grail's by far looks the most impressive of anything I've seen. It pained me to vote for him in two consecutive TD's, but I had to vote for Ron also.

I'll take your word about the poutine. I'm not sure if I could bring myself to hitting that. :oops:

These things happen, it was probably all that Bailey's I been drinking of late.

Sounds good to me!

We can collaborate on the next category.

Back