THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Ground Meat" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Ground Meat"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 12/18.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1473914_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]Wrench H[/size]
1476780_Wrench_H.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1480152_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]zydecopaws[/size]
1480877_zydecopaws.jpg

[size=+2]bluetang[/size]
1481875_bluetang.jpg

[size=+2]FattyMac[/size]
1481909_FattyMac.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Country[/size]
1481927_Chef_Country.jpg

[size=+2]Alan in Ga[/size]
1481946_Alan_in_Ga.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
1481958_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]Amber[/size]
1482013_Amber.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1482048_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1482071_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]rogwadd[/size]
1482233_rogwadd.jpg

[size=+2]BBQ Grail[/size]
1482242_BBQ_Grail.jpg

"Outstanding" entrie's

We're partial to Donairs up here and a Gyro is close except for the sauce mainly, so had to go with Bluetang..

That was tough. Every week there are like three to four entries that catch my eye. For some intangible reason, I was most drawn to Wrench's entry this week. But man, Blue Tang and High Q were right there with him. And they all look amazing. Really impressive - as usual. :thumb:

Another tough vote. I had to go with bluetang as Gyros are one of my favorites and my family would disown me otherwise. Zydecopaws and HighQ were right there too. All the entries looked great, good job as usual.

I had to go with Ron_L...it looks so yummy, gooey, cheesy! I'm dying to try eggplant mushed in with ground meat now. How was it anyway? Looks fantastic! :thumb:

Back