***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Fowl" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Fowl" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While they all look awesome (and I am now starving), Meatburner got my vote. There's just something about a whole bird, and the skin looks perfect!!

Only 25.5 more hours left to vote in this one, folks!

Will Grillman take it, or will there be a huge come from behind victory? Will there be a reach-around if that happens?

My goodness these are tough. In the end I had to choose Grillman because that plate slapped me in the face, knocked me down, and picked me back up again for a rematch. jagardn did the same, but Grillman's plate hit a little harder. Now I'm hungry with two black eyes...and a huge smile!! Excellent work everyone!

Grillmans juicieness sold me, but the competition was close. I loved the arrangement of Pauls Pickled Pig entry. My first thought was "some assembly required". Nice job everyone.

My goodness these are tough. In the end I had to choose Grillman because that plate slapped me in the face, knocked me down, and picked me back up again for a rematch. jagardn did the same, but Grillman's plate hit a little harder. Now I'm hungry with two black eyes...and a huge smile!! Excellent work everyone!

I agree - Grillman's entree was mouth watering.

Back