THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Food Art" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, it was really tough between ecode and Mongo, but in the end, I went with the one that appealed to my warped sense of humor. That, and I like me some sausage and peppers.

Looks like we have another close race in progress. :thumb:

CD

After a long hiatus due to pressures at work I return to a wonderfully refreshing "Food Art' Throw-down. WOW! this is awesome! lol I am constantly amazed at the whimsical creations put forth by our stellar contestants.
After much consideration I went with Casey-Dog for it's originality. Not trying to take anything away from any of the other fine entries. Just happened to be the one that turned my crank today.
Thanks guys for all your efforts.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

This has to be one of the hardest TDs I have had to vote for in some time.

There is a LOT of creativity in this TD and a LOT of entries that deserve a vote, but I can only cast a single vote.......

Arrgg....

These don't deserve zeros... :tsk:

1948565_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

1948889_bigsapper.jpg

:becky:

There's a pretty tough battle going on for the top of bigabyte's poll. :shock:

CD :becky:

Gore got my vote.

Of course it Helps that we are headed down to see the Van Gogh Up close exhibit (Phila. Art museum) today before dinner...

Edit: I just got smacked since ecodes is apparently at the museum...

So Al & oldyote had me laughing my arse off. Oldyote - that look on your daughters face is priceless! She should be a child actress. Al - your entry is pure genius and you should take your show on the road. With all that being said, in the end I had to give my vote to ecode since it falls more in to the category as I saw it.

Back