***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Feast of the Hobo - Something Cooked from the Can" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Feast of the Hobo - Something Cooked from the Can" Throwd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I have to get behind Gore in this situation. That enchilada meal is going to be replicated this weekend in the BuddyHorn household.

Golly!
Everyone's entry looked great but I thought Bigbutz's entry fit the spirit of the copetition the best so,,,,,

I was prepared to vote for ecode, but the liquor looked a bit too upscale for a hobo. Then I read bluetang's thread and decided I had to go with his entry.

But it wasn't an easy decision; great job by all participants. :thumb:

I went with Gore as well, I love enchiladas and those custom trimmed tortillas were excellent. I wanted to go with Big Butz, but, the cheeze stuff was just a step too far for me.

Would you believe it!!! 2 VOTES! :doh:

I can understand the sympathy vote from a fellow Aussie, Infernoo... but BBQ Ron???

I guess there's no accounting for the tastes of some people.

Dang it... another Zero campaign FOILED! :tsk:

I love ecode's bun's and her bread is awesome. You got my vote.

And as a side note, the entry thread is also the cook thread. so I didn't have to go someplace else to see it.

In my not so humble opinion, everyone should post that way. If you want the rest of the brethren to see it, post it a second time over in the main area. I'm not going to go looking to see what you did.

Would you believe it!!! 2 VOTES! :doh:

I can understand the sympathy vote from a fellow Aussie, Infernoo... but BBQ Ron???

I guess there's no accounting for the tastes of some people.

Dang it... another Zero campaign FOILED! :tsk:

Guess you're just not zero material Bill.:p

I just don't see how Gore's enchilada is not getting votes.
I guess it just isn't the "whole enchilada".

rim-shot-johnny-utah.thumbnail.jpg

Applause.gif

Gore sez,,,, I was hoping it would retain the can shape a bit more,

Well I've never seen a pic of Gore so maybe he does have more of a can shape,, sigh I guess we'll never know

I just don't see how Gore's enchilada is not getting votes.

Well, I vote I'd like to chow that down AFTER Blueys storey!

OH... thought I'd mention. I did have a quick taste of my dish.. as in perhaps a cubic millimeter or that stuff from the can after I put it on those cheap 2 minute packet noodles....

:puke:

I voted for Bluetang. The story was a howl and the food looked great. Sorry that I have drawn so many votes from the eCode-Bluetang battle. Next time, me and my bean dip will stay on the sidelines.

Thanks to FattyMac for throwing me a lifeline and keeping me off the z...

I voted for Bluetang. The story was a howl and the food looked great. Sorry that I have drawn so many votes from the eCode-Bluetang battle. Next time, me and my bean dip will stay on the sidelines.

Never! Never I say. You must challenge their fowl excellence at all corners, at all costs.

If it be bean dip then bean dip it be. Thou cannot falter. These kings and queens of cooking mastery must fall. It's an oligarchy after all.....

Sails full, face forward, into the valley of death and all that..... A dethroning is in order. Post haste.

The BBQQB

Back