***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Fast Food" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Fast Food" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are about 5 entries that are begging for my vote, but ultimately I had to go with Oldyote since he chose an entry that I really wish I would have thought of first.

Kudos all around though. Great entries.

Dang I think I'm getting my arse handed to me again! I gotta start studying some of the presentation techniques you guys use. Everyones stuff looks awesome by the way! I'd eat any of it! (or all :ashamed:)

Sadly, there were no special FOIL or SQUIRREL points to hand out this time. However, you may feel free to invent your own award system if you like.:becky:

Maybe since the vote thread looks more like an extra value menu we can put price points on them.... Mine is $.99 with choice of beverage and lots of napkins or a spork. :becky:

Yeah, but MINE was "All you can EAT".

Yeah, but does it come with a collectible limited edition TD Spork?!?!?:heh:

c8287742-8907-4df0-9d94-6a4b46619b3a.jpg

Me too.

How do you vote? Do you pick what looks like it would taste best? Who put the most effort?

Good Lord, I'm very impressed by all of them.

I always go with the one that I would most want to eat right now. It seems one entry always stands out that way.

Right now, those chalupas are what I'd like to eat, so that got my vote.

CD

Picking from all these great meals was very hard, but after looking long and hard at all the great fast food entries, I could not take my eyes off that Sausage Mc muffin made by will work for BBQ. Will work for BBQ gets my vote! All I can say is DANG, I have to make one of those.

So many great meals!

Last edited:
OK so for the guy who keeps getting on and off the I'm on a diet bandwagon, looking at everything here is making me a little crazy. I love good roast beef and if Arby's made anything close to what Wrench H has to offer I'd be on my way. We pickup up a slicer a few months ago so I'm going to give this a try. Off to eat some carrots :mad2:.

Big Mac for me... best interpretiation of a fast food icon... CD has to get my vote!

Cheers!

Bill

That was tough to decide. Had to go with the hot wings...just wish I had that dang smoked chocolate shake to go with them!

WILL WORK FOR BBQ for prez!!!!! Man I am stuffed from dinner and after looking at that plate I wanna go make that for myself right now!

Was a tough decision though, those taco plates were money too...

Back