***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Cheesesteak - The Philly Way" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Cheesesteak - The Philly Way" Throw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew I should've listened to Al and posted the picture of the Whiz Wit! That's the last time I listen to CD. :tsk:

This shot would have sealed your victory Brother Jason... :hungry:

IMG_3543.jpg

Oh FARK!!!

I WON! I never thought I'd win.... how come I always win when I never expect to win????

Sorry, Fingerlicken!!!

Cheers!

Bill

Now wait just a gosh dang minute. The poll is closed? CLOSED?!? It hasn't even been up 4 days yet!!! (Not for a few more minutes that is). Didn't even get posted until 10/11/12 at 11:51 AM, Central. What gives? How much did Aussie pay you anyway???

Guerry's right, We've been bamboozled, here's your farking punishment!

My weekend started out great, I made some of Saiko's Gumbo that was off the charts, but then I had to watch the Eagles farking chit the bed again this week, next I find out that I lost a Philly Cheesesteak TD to a well deserving farking Aussie! Well ain't that just a kick in the farking ding ding! Now today I find out that Biggie's poll is shorter than farking usual! What the fark!

Well, I've had enough, if I have to suffer, then you farkers are gonna suffer with me! I tried to think of what I could do to exact my revenge and the only farking thing I think of, was to make you look at the one thing I know you all farking hate! A Farking Chicken Sandwich!

So here it is in all of it's disgusting farking glory!

I started out with some prime Chicken Breast Sandwich slices, yep you read that right, up to 25% of a seasoning solution too. Fark it, I just don't care anymore.

IMG_3617.jpg

On the bright side they were 97% fat free, so at least I can be assured 22% of that solution was fat free.

IMG_3618.jpg

Then mid farking stream I had a great farking idea, I figure what the fark I might as well make this a Sweet and Spicy Creole Farking Chicken Sandwich since there just happens to be a Sweet and Spicy TD going on right now. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that thing's still going. Although, who farking knows anymore really.

IMG_3640.jpg

So I break out my cast iron pan and fire up the onions and fry up the Sweet and Spicy 97% fat free Chicken Sandwich meat and throw on some good ole farking processed American Cheese.

IMG_3626.jpg

I finally found some real farking Amoroso's Philly steak rolls. Now I know these are legit Philly rolls because it says so right on the package. This particular bag of rolls say's it's been in Philly since 19farking04. Even after 108 farking years these things were still fresh, that's just how we farking do around here.

IMG_3622.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

So there you farking have it. Here's my Farking Chicken Sandwich you farkers. Now you can all suffer with me, and wallow in my miserable farking failure.

IMG_3635.jpg

Now tell me that doesn't look like a Sweet and Spicy TD winning Farking Chicken Sandwich! :mrgreen:

Faaaarrrkkk!!!!! :doh: I just farking remembered why I can't farking enter that farking Chicken Sandwich in the Sweeet and Spicy TD....I cooked it in the farking house! On my farkity farking stove! :doh: Well fark me runnin', the hit's just keep comin'. :doh::doh::doh:

Well now that I've said my peace, at least you guys don't have to worry about me posting anymore disgusting pics of a Farking Chicken Sandwich because, I farking ate it, yep all of it, in about 60 seconds. Fark it!

IMG_3643.jpg

:peace:

Back