***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Caribbean" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Caribbean" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tell you what, man, you see the part where dang ol' CD comes in here and he's talkin' 'bout thowing down some Mofongo man... He comes slidin' in here, he always does that with them dang ol' pictures man. Them Dallas boys, I tell you what...just about some dang ol' good food, man.

CD +1, compo of the plate has a true caribian flow in it, just a little bit of everything.

Good job to the others!

I went with the moral majority on this one-- Caseydog. Looks like congratulations are in order, Brother! Way to go!

Thank you very, very much to everyone who voted for my entry! :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Wow, I thought Phrasty would get more votes. I went back and forth between his entry and Mongo's. I went with Mongo in the hope that he wouldn't Mongo me. I don't know why I thought that would work. :doh:

CD :becky:

Man, I can't remember what the hell I was doing on 4/20, :der: but I missed some fine entries submitted that day.

I'm not sure why the voting is still open here but I'm gonna have to use this opportunity to vote for a farking chicken sandwich. :biggrin1:

Wow, I thought Phrasty would get more votes. I went back and forth between his entry and Mongo's. I went with Mongo in the hope that he wouldn't Mongo me. I don't know why I thought that would work. :doh:

I think Mongo had his fingers crossed when he Mongo'd you, either that or Mofongo is Mongo's his Kryptonite. :becky:

It would appear there are a number of factors involved with the "April 2013 Mongo Whammy Fail" we are experiencing...:tsk:

1. CD voted for Mongo
2. Mongo voted for CD
3. Pauli reminded Mongo to Mongo CD

We should check with Gore for the science behind it, but I surmise all three cancelled each other out and CD is going to get the win he deserves. :mrgreen:

A new TD theme has been submitted. It is up to bigabyte and/or Moose to announce it. Lazy farkers.

Back