***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "By Brethren For Brethren" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "By Brethren For Brethren" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, thanks so much for the votes everyone!

As for my vote, it is a really tough pick with so many great entries!

I'm really drawn to 3 in particular: Wampus - A Simply Marvelous & beautiful picnic! I just love the color; Smokin Aussie - A great selection of meats & brethren products and special kudos for making the time to cook while dealing with flood damage at his work and for being brave enough to use the No Butz Sauce which uses bhut jolokia for heat:eek:; martyleach - for nailing his first ever packer brisket and the beans he cooked tasted SO good (I was lucky enough to get a sample)!

I don't know if I'm influenced by having eaten a lot of brisket & pulled pork lately but ultimately I used the "what I would like most to eat now" method of choosing and gave my vote to Aussie Bill's ribs, chicken, and veggies. :eusa_clap

I'm trying to narrow this down: Talk about a tough field, my finalists have two votes between them :shock:.

Bill did a nice lookin spread, but I was looking for one good one. As I scrolled through the photos One stood out.

Thank you Gore for such a good lookin steak.

And congrats to all the rest of the entries. You did us proud.

My vote goes to Groundhog66 - Beef ribs aren't easy and neither is a smoke ring like that on a BGE. Nice work man.

Back