***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^^ Ahhh... MOD Permissions...

Dang it... no way I can do that. Looks like my ALF Awards post is still gonna take ages to set up....

Drats...

Bill

I seriously need to learn how to use my wifes Nikon D200 and the small fortune worth of lenses she has...

I mean seriously...how is that sorry arse cell phone pic of mine suppose to stack up against the drool inducing pics of some of these burgers???!!!

I think some of you guys take pics that are equal to your cooking ability!!!

All of them look so good though...glad I could at least help break the record if nothing else!!!

I seriously need to learn how to use my wifes Nikon D200 and the small fortune worth of lenses she has...

I mean seriously...how is that sorry arse cell phone pic of mine suppose to stack up against the drool inducing pics of some of these burgers???!!!

All of them look so good though...glad I could at least help break the record if nothing else!!!
You should see some of my early photos.:redface: Believe it or not, these Throwdowns are the only reason I can take halfway decent photos at all. The fun of participating, plus with each one wondering how someone did that certain "something" to their photos caused me to tweak how I arrange and light things, and experiment with settings on my camera. A lot of the nice photos aren't taken with fancy cameras at all.

You should see some of my early photos.:redface: Believe it or not, these Throwdowns are the only reason I can take halfway decent photos at all. The fun of participating, plus with each one wondering how someone did that certain "something" to their photos caused me to tweak how I arrange and light things, and experiment with settings on my camera. A lot of the nice photos aren't taken with fancy cameras at all.[/QUOTE]

Oh...I don't doubt that at all. I just figured that if I had $5,000 of camera equipment in the house that I paid for...I should probably have her teach me how to use it if I want to stand a chance against the likes of some of you fine folks!!!

You should see some of my early photos.:redface: Believe it or not, these Throwdowns are the only reason I can take halfway decent photos at all. The fun of participating, plus with each one wondering how someone did that certain "something" to their photos caused me to tweak how I arrange and light things, and experiment with settings on my camera. A lot of the nice photos aren't taken with fancy cameras at all.[/QUOTE]

Oh...I don't doubt that at all. I just figured that if I had $5,000 of camera equipment in the house that I paid for...I should probably have her teach me how to use it if I want to stand a chance against the likes of some of you fine folks!!!

or you could just ask her to take the picture. Lazy mod.

My picture didn't do what I wanted, but it worked I guess. My g/f always makes fun of me, because If I take pictures of anything I'll try to just give it a "cool" angle or something. I don't mess with lighting that much (because I don't understand it), but I turn things certain ways to get a different view point.

My picture didn't do what I wanted, but it worked I guess. My g/f always makes fun of me, because If I take pictures of anything I'll try to just give it a "cool" angle or something. I don't mess with lighting that much (because I don't understand it), but I turn things certain ways to get a different view point.

It ALMOST got my vote. It was between you and Aussie. In the end, if it had only been George Dickel #12 in the background...

Well I had it narrowed down to the final four. SirPorkaLot, Caseydog, ecode and fingerlickin. The one I wanted in my mouth was ecode. I already got to eat mine, so I know how good it was.

Back