THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Bucc's Breakfast Challenge" Throwdo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by buccaneer
CD, having Toast in your corner is like having the advantage of a blunt axe in a swim heat...:mrgreen:

...??? blink .... Has somebody been drinking and watching the olympics?

I was really torn between quite a few entries, but had to listen to my inner Mongo... While I couldn't eat it every day, the combo of meats, potatoes, eggs, gravy and a roll just couldn't be beat. Great job chicagokp (and everyone else) ! :biggrin1:

All I can say is that this is a tough one, Bucc is one lucky Farker even if he swims with sharp axes (but then again I would too if I were chased by a shark). I really wanted to enter this one with a double entry in the noob massacre TD with a Blue Waffle breakfast sandwich and now I really wish I had just to hear Bucc's critique of it. :heh:

All I can say is that this is a tough one, Bucc is one lucky Farker even if he swims with sharp axes (but then again I would too if I were chased by a shark). I really wanted to enter this one with a double entry in the noob massacre TD with a Blue Waffle breakfast sandwich and now I really wish I had just to hear Bucc's critique of it. :heh:

Don't worry, I'm sure there's more where that came from. :blah:

Speaking of Bucc's critique, I just noticed he didn't give Ron L the vote... :confused:

Ron L should make him walk the plank unless he gives him the vote.

Mongo, thanks.
So worried about pissing off all my friends that I forgot to click my vote in...:tape:
I'm a little worried about you....taking this so seriously you are monitoring the votes...:suspicious:

There is only so much anyone can take.:shocked::hand:
Have mercy....you just can't use those words in a single sentence and expect instant forgiveness.:tsk:
The only thing worse would be if some complete cretin was to quote it and therefore repeat it!:cop:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will work for bbq
Don't worry, I'm sure there's more where that came from. :blah:

Oh.
It's already happened....
:tongue: :becky:

The only thing worse would be if some complete cretin was to quote it and therefore repeat it!:cop:

I just realized that I can quote myself. Does that mean I'm a special cretin? :shocked:

Back