***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Breakfast" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Breakfast" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-JUN

is one Smokin' Farker
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Breakfast" Throwdown!

gorebreakfastzps0768763.jpg

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 6/16/2013.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

Hometruckin
Breakfast023_zpse3c473e7.jpg

Swine Spectator
picture.php

Fatback Joe
Plate_zps70c5a0a9.jpg

Old Number 7
Ingredients015_zps35b97b2e.jpg

K-JUN
DSC01515.jpg

bingo1912
attachment.php

93vpmod
0eaa8f632a79d76a2ae92748d07d7db8_zpsd08ded4b.jpg

Cack
P1020526_zps4f8c5c50.jpg

caseydog
picture.php

oifmarine2003
newpig_zps678ebb02.jpg

deguerre
plate_zps49254209.jpg

DerHusker
IMG_4150_zps9dc8ad04.jpg

BBQinMI
DSCF1018.jpg

Redhot
plate1_zpsfeda534f.jpg

TheJackal
null_zpsd63c8fce.jpg

Oldyote
DSC_0531_zps19cb083e.jpg

My God. What an impressive line-up. Stellar jobs everyone! This will be a VERY tough decision.

This was a tough choice. There was not a plate(minus the scrapple, which HT made look very appealing) that I would not have dug in to in a heart beat.

But ultimately Oldyote won my vote. It is hard to beat a good sausage biscuit/mcmuffin

I should have punctured that poached egg and then taken the picture

I'm glad that you posted! I completely missed your entry. For some reason my employer blocks postimage.org and hosting malware. I've scanned the site separately and the scan came up clean.

I don't know if oozing yolk would have helped or not, but it's still a nice entry.

May or may not have helped for votes, but as a photograph, what you took was quite lovely.

Yeah I was just looking at the beauty of your picture with the runny egg and thinking that was a great idea. Plus a nice runny egg is a thing of beauty in my opinion

The only thing I don't like about my picture is how dark it is, but to late to change that now

Last edited:
I would gladly eat any of the entries! But, I went with HT. His entry has all of the things I like. Biscuits, sausage gravy, eggs and especially scrapple!

BUT... The fruit put it over the top for me :-D :-D

Yeah I was just looking at the beauty of your picture with the runny egg and thinking that was a great idea(if I am going to steal your thread title, I should steal your picture ideas too :mrgreen:). Plus a nice runny egg is a thing of beauty in my opinion

Pricking that egg for the pic was my idea :bow:, just makes the pic more dramatic.

For me, this is one of the hardest ones to choose which entry to vote for in a long time (possibly because I love breakfast food and I'm starved at the moment.) I finally just went through the pics and voted for the one which literally made my stomach growl the loudest. They all look good, and there were a bunch of final contenders for me-Caseydog, The Jackal, Redhot, Oldyote, and several more; but I finally had to go with Fatback Joe.

Back