***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Beef Ribs" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Beef Ribs" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very tough decision so many looked picture perfect, had to go with Desert Dweller Good job everybody, it was fun.:clap2:

I am off to join the Zero Club and I am honored really
I am pretty sure in the history of all the Throwdowns, that every time someone mentions they have zero votes, or are aiming for the zero's club, that they wind up getting at least 1 vote.:doh:

love beef ribs. they all made my mouth water, lookin at them when i'm hungry dosn't help. my pick was for jonny, that pic could/should be a post card. great job. i know what i'm makin this weekend.

Gore was right. I should NOT have let Chris pick my entry photo.:rolleyes:
I was going to quote this...then this weird thing started happening...I have to be careful what button I'm clicking on now I think!:becky:

Anyway, I was once told by voters in one of my entries that a sliced photo would have done better. So had i picked the other one, I'm guessing you would have negative points.

Lots of excelent looking plates in this one, could have been many winners.
Well done Gents!

I was going to quote this...then this weird thing started happening...I have to be careful what button I'm clicking on now I think!:becky:

Anyway, I was once told by voters in one of my entries that a sliced photo would have done better. So had i picked the other one, I'm guessing you would have negative points.
Then we could have a Below Zero Club sub group!

Back