THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Smoking Piney

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
John
Vortex wings rubbed with Malcolm's Gyro Hero rub, smoked with pecan, with a little Alabama white sauce to seal the deal. A cucumber and tomato salad with red wine vinagrette for a side.

Dinner rocked!
:D

nUO5B9rh.jpg

xpMNOvrh.jpg

Is the vortex worth it? I have seen them for a while now, but just could never pull the trigger. I seem to make due fine with my weber mastertouch 22 and 2 of the older charcoal bins/trays for setting up direct/indirect and being able to reposition them during a cook, but always wondered about the vortex.

Is the vortex worth it? I have seen them for a while now, but just could never pull the trigger. I seem to make due fine with my weber mastertouch 22 and 2 of the older charcoal bins/trays for setting up direct/indirect and being able to reposition them during a cook, but always wondered about the vortex.

It's worth every penny and more. It turned my old, beat up Weber into a wing and thigh cooking machine. I won't cook wings or thighs any other way.

8uj8RYXh.jpg

Last edited:
Back