Visit to Pitmaker to get my new rig

which video editing software did you use? I'm trying to put some snipits together for the New England area local access. As far as the rig, speechless. Although one question, why only one axle it would be a concern for me investing that kinda money for a tire to potentially wiping it out.

I used Final Cut Pro X and some consumer grade cameras. Got a Go Pro 2 for Christmas and used it for some of the footage, along with a Canon G10. (It helps that I have a film degree)

As for the single axle, it was the only option for my price range. They make a double axle version.

Kyle

Real nice, but am I the only one to think someone snuck in a professionally produced commercial without paying the freight?

I apologize if this video broke the rules in some way. That certainly wasn't the intention. I was just trying to document my experience in picking up the new rig. I made the video with home equipment and it wasn't endorsed by the pitmaker folks. If necessary, we can pull the post.

Kyle

I apologize if this video broke the rules in some way. That certainly wasn't the intention. I was just trying to document my experience in picking up the new rig. I made the video with home equipment and it wasn't endorsed by the pitmaker folks. If necessary, we can pull the post.

Kyle

I personally enjoyed the video a great deal. Nothing like a shiny new smoker to get the blood pumping, especially when it's a beauty like that one! It made me want to go out and replenish all my welding equipment and try and build something - not that it would ever be that amazing! I'm not trying to start any kind of fight here, but it seems that some folks can find fault with about anything that gets posted. To me, it runs opposite to what the Brethren is supposed to be all about. I'm celebrating with you, brother! :thumb:

Kyle

Oh, hell no! Your video is just fine! :thumb:

Edit: I think cameraman was pulling your leg.

I think that earlier comment stems from the fact that yer video is really nicely done and looks professional. I'm an editor (I'm supposed to be cutting right now :heh: I prefer Avid btw :boxing:) and it's clear that the piece was done by someone who is competent in the field of production/post production - it is kind of unusual to see a member post something that has voiceover, music, graphics etc. I like it & wouldn't mind seeing more! :thumb:

One more thing - can I have that pit when it's done? :twisted:

Awesome indeed is the word, that is one fine, fine cooking unit.
Great insight as well with the video, very well done.

Back