THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PitPirate,

OK, only let him in the house if he needs to refrigerate the 80.00 of fatties he just bought. Grocery bags only to be brought into the house, and Frisk his pockets!!

Wait, maybe you hadn't ought to frisk him.................

Gone for a few hours and this is what I get.

u guys are having WAY to much fun without me!!!

Pirate... where that butt.... i got the robe with me........

bitch. whos your daddy.... :mrgreen:

willkat98 said:
Solidkick said:
Naw, you'd be ok IF he didn't pack and take the gay slippers with him........ :mrgreen:

But TK was over, IN his room from what I hear, so him having some Anal Lube leftover still could have been possible.

Anal Lube = Pork fat?

I'm not sure what gave me a case of the shits.
I feel your pain TK, I've got the "summer flu", brought on by a diet of garden tomatoes, jalapenos, cayenne peppers and corn on the cob. I can POOPIE through a screen door and never touch a wire. Farts are not to be trusted :shock: :oops: :evil: !!!

kcquer said:
I feel your pain TK, I've got the "summer flu", brought on by a diet of garden tomatoes, jalapenos, cayenne peppers and corn on the cob. I can POOPIE through a screen door and never touch a wire. Farts are not to be trusted :shock: :oops: :evil: !!!

Through a screen door except for the kernels of corn!

parrothead said:
kcquer said:

Nice visual just after eating lunch. :lol:

parrothead said:
kcquer said:

LOL @ Kernels flying out like buckshot!

Back