Victory Lane tell all class in Southern Illinois interest

localyocal

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
Brad
I'm trying to see if there would be any interest from fellow Brethren for a Victory Lane Tell All Class on August 11-12 in Southern Illinois. I've been talking with Heath back and forth for quite a while to get him down to my area to do a class. He has an opening in August but it's short notice and o.o want be sure I can get enough people together to make it worth his while.

If you're on the fence about taking a class you should do it. I've had the pleasure of taking 2 classes this year from Warren County Pork Choppers and Lotta Bull BBQ and it's really helped my BBQ.

If we have it in August it would be a 2 day class covering meat selection, trimming, injections brined etc. A true tell all with all Heath's recipes and cooking timelines.

I am supposed to be in contact with him Monday. As of now most teams I've spoken with are very interested but many of them have contests or vacations already scheduled. If I don't have enough interest for an August Class we will shoot for late 2017 or early 2018 so that most teams will be more available. I will keep you posted.

Back