THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow that's rough. But when ever you do use the wood, I bet you crack a smile. Can't buy that at Academy :)

If it makes you feel any better, I work in an electronics reclamation center. We purchase large lots of phones that were exchanged, returned, insurance claims,etc. I see probably over 1000 phones a month that are in worse shape than that Samsung.

So what I'm saying is you are definitely not the only one to do something like this. It happens every day. Just last week I had an iphone 7 plus in my hand that looked like it had been clamped in a vise at the half way mark, and pounded on by a sledge hammer. It was shaped like an "L".

Have also seen new expensive phones that appear to have been shot with various caliber weapons. Also saw one that looked like it had been set on a drill press and had a few holes drilled in it. But falling off a moving vehicle and getting run over by another vehicle is pretty common.

I think if us amateurs cut down enough trees we all wind up with a story. A buddy and I were cutting down a big hickory tree in my yard to make room for where I wanted to move the kids trampoline. We moved everything out of the way including the trampoline to a "safe" location. Down comes the tree straight through the middle of the trampoline. Looked like a giant hickory taco! Wife walked out the back door just in time to see the tree falls, saw the results and turned around and went back in the house. Oh well, I still wound up with a huge supply of good Q wood.

Back