vending MOINK balls and Pig Candy

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Those of you who vend MOINK balls and/or Pig Candy, what do you charge (and for what sized portion)?

Thanks!

Thanks, Bigmista! I was thinking of doing 4 MOINK per skewer for $5...do you think that is too many per serving?

I would think that would be right 4-for 5. Have to play to your audience. Big Mista can get for More $$ for less in Ca. I was thinking of bringing my WSM and making ABT's for your event. I am sure I have fry boats somehere to serve them.

I serve 2 MOINK Balls on a skewer for $2.50. 3 half slices of pig candy for a buck.

I would think that would be right 4-for 5. Have to play to your audience. Big Mista can get for More $$ for less in Ca. I was thinking of bringing my WSM and making ABT's for your event. I am sure I have fry boats somehere to serve them.
I think giving the customer a choice of either two or four would be a good idea, especially if they are also getting something else off the menu. 2 for three but 4 for five?

What is pig candy

Pig candy is bacon (usually thick cut, I think) that is smoked and then close to being done, is coated with a mixture of brown sugar and cayenne pepper. The sugar caramelizes and offers a sweet, spicy, smoky, savory snack.

Back