THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine looks like this http://d3cizcpymoenau.cloudfront.ne...L_CharcoalGrill_WeberPerformer-1421001_01.jpg. It came with the house.
I really like the propane lighter, it's clean, quick, and hands-free. I also like the built in lid holder(which also hangs the grate nicely).

As far as accessories, a pit mitt is really helpful, because even with tongs, my hand cooks moving coals around, and it's a good secure way to get a hot grill off.

A decent digital probe thermo is the best thing I own.

I bought a Cajun bandit stacker for my otg to use as a smoker. Since then I bought a wsm and a PBC, so I don't really need it like that anymore... However, I have been using the stacker to elevate the grate and use a charcoal ring like in a wsm. It's kind of like a Santa Maria grill. Favors are great, ease of cooking is high with direct-yet-high distance to fire...

Really pleasant surprise.

The smokenator and a hinged grate. The smokenator is a metal baffle with a small water pan that turns the kettle into a smoking machine. With a rib rack you can easily smoke 4 racks in the kettle. The hinged grate allows you to add coals or wood chips during the cook. They also make a hovergrill that is a small grill rack that rests on top of the regular grilling surface to give you two layers of cooking. I use the smokenator/hovergrill combo every football Sunday to smoke a bunch of wings for the games.

Old Tong and an old spatula for move coals around...also the cheap foil pans for adding water.
And I do love the rotisserie(just picked one up)
Those double grill mods look sweet gonna do that.
A towel to keep the table clean.
If you can go for the prefomer...I think I like it better them my son :whoo::kidding I tell him that but he knows...
its a great peice...
I smoke in it all the time coals one side water other, vent opposite from coals...
good luck

Aluminium foil, and a set of tongs, oh and something to hold the coals in place (whether it be baskets, expanded metal, or firebricks)

Those 3 things and I can do dang near everything on my Weber.

4 pages in and no one's mentioned the must have weber foozball adapter?

10447037_468744496562633_6666814238732796266_n.jpg

Back