USA championship

We are planning on it...first comp of 2010 and can't wait:biggrin:

Any other Iowa Brethren attending?

I smell a Road Trip.....OC, we'll meet you at exit 109 GSP

I think the contest in March 2010 will be better than this year at the Clinton Center! The RV park is on the opposite side of the river and is better sheltered from the winds. Due to scheduling restraints in March, BBQr's Delight won't be cooking it. I am planning on being a judge or table captain and I will definitely bring pellets to any who request them.

In 2009, the weekend before the contest, temps were in the 70s and it was gorgeous! Weather could be terrible or great?!!??

The themed dinner party was fun though.... I did bring Green River soda for muddy water drinks for all though... OK and some beefs... Which had green jardiniera on it... So I guess I was in the "theme"...

Good thing Steph isn't around, or she would be yelling at me...

Smartass :cool:

I think the contest in March 2010 will be better than this year at the Clinton Center! The RV park is on the opposite side of the river and is better sheltered from the winds. Due to scheduling restraints in March, BBQr's Delight won't be cooking it. I am planning on being a judge or table captain and I will definitely bring pellets to any who request them.

In 2009, the weekend before the contest, temps were in the 70s and it was gorgeous! Weather could be terrible or great?!!??

We are planning on cooking at it, and probably will need pellets. I will be sure to submit my order in plenty of time. Hoping for good weather.

Back