THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ill be there taking it all in relaxing hopefully not in my insulated carharts but the way this weather has been all winter. Oh plowboy who is gleek that's was the wonder twins pet.

Someone gets to be the bucket of water.... LOL remember, that $hnit.
The wonder twins were always flying around and pouring water on peeps.
Eagle and bucket of water. now you have all the Bok-i-gon or whatever Japanimation stuff... I never got into it, but that is the Justice league of today I guess!

You should see what happens when put the boar tooth and the bull pr!ck together and say, "form of - two fat guys!!!" ... ka-blaw! :shock:

Were going. Diva let me know if you need anything that you can't fly in.

Ditto - Let us know what you need.

Were gonna pass on it this year, but I hope to come up and visit with some buddies!

Would love to see ya'll again.

Ill be there taking it all in relaxing hopefully not in my insulated carharts but the way this weather has been all winter. Oh plowboy who is gleek that's was the wonder twins pet.

Gleek was the chimp.

The way things are going, we may need to invoke the "Form of Pellet Envy".

Someone gets to be the bucket of water.... LOL remember, that $hnit.
The wonder twins were always flying around and pouring water on peeps.
Eagle and bucket of water. now you have all the Bok-i-gon or whatever Japanimation stuff... I never got into it, but that is the Justice league of today I guess!

You should see what happens when put the boar tooth and the bull pr!ck together and say, "form of - two fat guys!!!" ... ka-blaw! :shock:

Hey HoDeDo, I think barbefunkoramaque stole your login and decided to post under your screen name again. :shock:

We will be there, but haven't signed up yet. My guess would be that there will eventually be 250-300 teams.

How much room do they have?

I think all the bigger sites are taken, if I read one of the emails right... so there are sites left but they are all the smaller sizes... I dont know if they can double up the smaller ones (for bigger trailers), based on the logistics - but would imagine they work to get as many teams in as possible.
My guess is that 250 would top out the space available... just a guess.
It is the RV park we stayed in on Thurs night last year.... so I cant imagine much more than that in there. Less than 200 pads in there... they are breaking them into multiple team sites.

I think all the bigger sites are taken, if I read one of the emails right... so there are sites left but they are all the smaller sizes... I dont know if they can double up the smaller ones (for bigger trailers), based on the logistics - but would imagine they work to get as many teams in as possible.
My guess is that 250 would top out the space available... just a guess.
It is the RV park we stayed in on Thurs night last year.... so I cant imagine much more than that in there. Less than 200 pads in there... they are breaking them into multiple team sites.

I heard that the city wasn't going to let him split the spots, but dunno for sure. I thought Ronnie said on the BBQ Forum that the 20x20's were sold out as of last week.

I heard that the city wasn't going to let him split the spots, but dunno for sure. I thought Ronnie said on the BBQ Forum that the 20x20's were sold out as of last week.

Well if that is the case, I dont know how he would hit 250.
I think splitting the spots was key. A bunch of those 20x20s were going to be 1/3 of a 20x60 pad, I thought. That could have changed - I have not looked recently to see the current setup.

Well if that is the case, I dont know how he would hit 250.
I think splitting the spots was key. A bunch of those 20x20s were going to be 1/3 of a 20x60 pad, I thought. That could have changed - I have not looked recently to see the current setup.
I looked on their map and it looks like a parking lot. True? If so it would be hard to split a 60' space into 3 unless they are more than 20 wide. And it doesn't look that big.

I looked on their map and it looks like a parking lot. True? If so it would be hard to split a 60' space into 3 unless they are more than 20 wide. And it doesn't look that big.

It's a pretty good size RV park right on the river.

It's a pretty good size RV park right on the river.

Last year, we saw this guy.

mfvan.jpg

It was a gravel parking lot. They had services to the spot. But the area we were in last year was all gravel...

Back